QUESTION: 1 HOTSPOT
Note: This question is part of a series of questions that use the same scenario. For your
convenience, the scenario is repeated in each question. Each question presents a different goal
and answer choices, but the text of the scenario is exactly the same in each question in this
You have a database that contains the following tables: BlogCategory, BlogEntry,
ProductReview, Product, and SalesPerson. The tables were created using the following
Transact SQL statements:
You must modify the ProductReview Table to meet the following requirements:
* The table must reference the ProductID column in the Product table
* Existing records in the ProductReview table must not be validated with the Product table.
* Deleting records in the Product table must not be allowed if records are referenced by the
* Changes to records in the Product table must propagate to the ProductReview table.
You also have the following database tables: Order, ProductTypes, and SalesHistory, The
transact-SQL statements for these tables are not available.
You must modify the Orders table to meet the following requirements:
* Create new rows in the table without granting INSERT permissions to the table.