Which of the following statements are true, when considering the security of INSTRUCTIONAL communications to runtime resources? (select 3)
- By default the connection is native TCP and not encrypted
- The runtime resource can be configured to use certificate-based encryption for all inbound communication
- The login agent will automatically use a certificate if the runtime resource is configured to use one
- The connection will be established via NET remoting and will be encrypted as long as the "Use Secure Connections" flag is set
- A central setting within Blue Prism can be used to prevent all associated Runtime Resources from accepting any instructional communications which are not encrypted.