An administrator needs to configure NPV between an edge fabric switch which will support application servers, and an upstream core switch. A Fiber Channel (FC) link exists between the two switches. What two statements are true? (Choose two)
- The port roles on the edge fabric switch
- The port that connects to the core switch writ be an UP port
- The ports that connect to the servers will be F ports.
- The port that connects the switches is a TE port
- The port that connects to the cote switch will be an FP port.
- The pons that connect to the servers will be N pons