The value of the CustomerStatus column is equal to one for active customers. The value of the
Account1Status and Account2Status columns are equal to one for active accounts. The
following table displays selected columns and rows from the Customer table.
You plan to create a view named Website.Customer and a view named
Website.Customer must meet the following requirements:
* Al ow users access to the CustomerName and CustomerNumber columns for active
* Al ow changes to the columns that the view references. Modified data must be visible through
* Prevent the view from being published as part of Microsoft SQL Server replication.
Sales.Female.Customers must meet the following requirements:
* Al ow users access to the CustomerName, Address, City, State and PostalCode columns.
* Prevent changes to the columns that the view references.
* Only allow updates through the views that adhere to the view filter.
You have the following stored procedures: spDeleteCustAcctRelationship and
spUpdateCustomerSummary. The spUpdateCustomerSummary stored procedure was created
by running the following Transacr-SQL statement: