A customer has a G6 AHV cluster with 4x10GbE NICs on each node and the following configuration:
* Networking is set to default
* Only two NICs are connected
The customer receives the following critical message:
The NIC is disconnected from the switch, or the switchport is failing.
What should the consultant verify to resolve the issue?
- The NICs are configured for active-backup.
- The VLANs are configured correctly on the switch or tagged on the cluster.
- The other two 10GbE connections are removed from the default bond.
- The NICs are connected for balance-slb.