Which two statements are correct about product classification assignment for an Item? (Choose two.)
- Product Classification Notes can be added to each product classification type assigned to an item.
- All the product classifications assigned to an item are deleted automatically by GTM if the item is modified.
- If an item has multiple product classification types, then all of them are assigned to a Trade Transaction Line and there is no provision in GTM to filter the product classification types to be assigned to a Trade Transaction Line.
- There is a limit of up to five product classification types that can be assigned to an item.
- Multiple product classification types can be assigned to an Item.