Universal Containers (UC) has a large user base (>300 users) and was originally implemented eight years ago by a Salesforce Systems Integration Partner. Since then, UC has made a number of changes to their Visual force pages and Apex classes in response to customer requirements, made by a variety of Vendors and internal teams. Which three issues would a new Technical Architect expect to see when evaluating the code in the Salesforce org? Choose 3 answers
- Multiple triggers on the same object, making it hard to understand the order of operations.
- Multiple unit test failures would be encountered.
- Broken functionality due to Salesforce upgrades.
- Duplicated logic across Visual force pages and Apex classes performing similar tasks.
- Custom built JSON and String manipulation Classes that are no longer required.