Which of the following statements regarding the Transport Management System (TMS) are true?
- For TMS to work, the user ID "TMSADM" is automatically set up on the Transport Domain Controller in client 000.
- For TMS to work, the user ID "TMSADM" must be created manually in transaction SU01 (User Maintenance), in client 000 of each SAP System belonging to the same transport domain.
- TMS automatically creates RFC destinations for each SAP System, which can be displayed using transaction SM59 (Display/Maintain RFC Destinations).
- For each client in each SAP System, TMS creates RFC destinations which can be displayed using transaction SM59 (Display/Maintain RFC Destinations).
- During the configuration of the transport domain controller, transport domain control data is written to the file DOMAIN.CFG in the transport directory (subdirectory "bin").