Refer to the exhibit.
A customer runs OSPF with Area 5 between its aggregation router and an internal router When a network change occurs in the backbone. Area 5 starts having connectivity issues due to the SPF algorithm recalculating an abnormal number of times in Area 5 You are tasked to redesign this network to increase resiliency on the customer network with the caveat that Router B does not support the stub area How can you accomplish this task*?
- Increase the bandwidth on the connection between Router A and Router B
- Implement LSA filtering ontheAB, allowing summary routes and preventing more specific routes into Area 5
- Create a virtual link to Area 0 from Router B to the ABR
- Turn on LSA throttling on all devices in Area 5
- Set Area 5 to stubby at the ABR anyway