Your customer wants to configure four business units (BUs) as follows:
Korea, China BUs that perform only requisitioning-related business processes and tasks.
A US BU that is configured as a shared Procurement BU with only the Procurement function enabled.
A Singapore BU that provides only payment services for both Korea and China BUs.
Which is an applicable setup to represent how the business unit is used? (Choose the best answer.)
- The US BU must be assigned the Requisitioning and Procurement business functions.
- The Singapore BU must be assigned with the Billing and Revenue and Payables Invoicing business functions.
- The Korea BU must be assigned the Receiving, Payables Invoicing, and Payables Payment business functions.
- The Singapore BU must be assigned the Payables Payment business function.
- The China BU must be assigned the Billing and Revenue and Requisitioning business functions.